Since last October, we...
- Went to Negril, Jamaica on our Honeymoon
- Enjoyed an annual trip to Unadilla - this year via party bus to the town's Groundhog Day celebration
- (Matt) went on his usual March Madness / golfing / boys trip to Phoenix
- Took in the Power & Light district and a Kansas City Royals game this spring
- Traveled to Brekenridge, CO with friends for a weekend of nature and laughs
- (I) went to Milwaukee on a girls trip
- Wore big hats, won money and drank mint juleps at the Kentucky Derby!
- GOT A DOG
- Participated in a full-scale recreation of a Bert the Conquerer episode, Wife Carry Obstacle Course
- (I) ran a 10k -- oh, and I won a gold medal at the Cornhusker State Games in softball!
- Built a new deck
- Played in approximately 19,000 games each (ok, maybe I'm exaggerating but not by much) between each of our volleyball, golf and baseball/softball leagues
- Toured the Dallas Cowboys stadium (and saw Big Tex just weeks before he burnt down!)
- Wished many of our friends and family the best as they tied the knot themselves
- And tons of other stuff I'm sure, too...
So I wanted to include a small photo montage for your enjoyment. And this comes on the heels of our next adventure--a MN road trip to see a NFL game and shop at IKEA - woo! Cheers to us, to many more years of fun to come, and to all of who have been part of that fun along the way, this year and always!