Monday, April 27, 2015

A picture worth a 1,000 words



What's in my purse doesn't seem all that exciting of a topic, but when it inconveniently spilled out all over my backseat today, I thought the contents quite representative of the latest and greatest in my world so figured I may as well share an update.

In the picture, you can see a diaper, tissues and small portion of a pack of Wet Ones. My little guy is now 15 months old and I'm a total mom now. Not like full-on nail files and super glue supplies kind of mom (yet) but I always try to be prepared! [See below for bonus picture of the adorable 15-month old]

There's also a water bottle..filled with flavored water, Crystal Light Energy to be exact. And ugh, yes, I know it contains Aspartame and I know Aspartame is enemy of the state numero uno these days, but you know what else? There are kids in Africa who don't have artificial sweeteners so I'm going to at least finish the box, ok?!


Ignore the rogue cash. That's just there. I can't be bothered to always put my change back in its rightful wallet spot every time.

Most excitingly, that stack of papers are for our mortgage guy. We're moving! We listed our house for sale earlier this month and it sold four days later! That left us pleasantly surprised and also scrambling to find a place to live. After A LOT of showings (sorry to our real estate agent if reading this right now), we did manage to find what we think is a perfect next house that checks all the boxes on our wants lists, and I can't wait to move in next month. After a wonderful 5 1/2 years, we have just a few weeks to pack up and get out. No time to feel sappy about leaving!

Not pictured: my keys. They're in there somewhere, even though I can NEVER find them.

I'll end now with the adorable bonus picture as promised:


No comments:

Post a Comment